Sorry for the late update, so here we go, I decide to open a support ticket , and made some test , here the summary :
* Issue is unable to see AV of WF updates. Also unable to install apps and threats content
* Checked license
* Downloaded couple of different apps and threat content, could not installed
* Get an error messgae "failed to update content with following message: encfilesize is"
* Device is running 8.1.0, the issue was seen on 8.0.14 as well
* Trying to upgrade to 8.1.8 fails as well due to content issue
* Seems like content file is corrupted
* Tried to remove content from root, but that did not help
Deleted corrupt files through root access of firewall.
rm -f /opt/pancfg/var/lib/rpm/__db.*
rpm --rebuilddb --dbpath /opt/pancfg/var/lib/rpm
Only with factory reset can solve this issue , no more option to fix this . So i made it and updates working fine now!!!!!!
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!