Knowledge point redirection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Knowledge point redirection

Not applicable

Why is is that when viewing a discussion topic I get redirected to the goofy Pal Alto Networks Live page with the polling graphs?  I go into Knowledge Point, click on any discussion topic then when I click to return to go back to where I started, I am taken to the PAN Live page. Sometimes I get sent to this PAN Live page when I click on a discussion to view it for the first time.

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Sounds like you are having intermittant problems with the site?  What browser are you using?  We did make recent changes to the Portal but you shoud be able to navigate from a discussion back to Knowledge Point by clicking on either of the options at the upper left hand portion of the page,  illustrated in the screen shot below:

100.png

Using IE8.  I will keep your suggestion in mind but as of this moment, it seems like it has magically been "healed".

Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!