LSVPN Loopback

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

LSVPN Loopback

L0 Member

Hi Folks,

I'm currently trying to setup LSVPN between our various sites (with the help of the PaloAlto guide and YouTube video!) but was wondering if we could use a Loopback interface instead of a physical Layer 3 Interface? We currently use this with our standard GlobalProtect VPN (which works perfectly fine!) and I would imagine this is much the same.

I don't see why a physical interface is actually required as where am I supposed to termintate the connection of that interface? Our switch? Why?

Sorry it may be a real simple question but it's racking my brain a wee bit. 🙂

Cheers,

Dan

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Damiel,

Shoudl be able to utilize a loopback interface perfectly fine. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Damiel,

Shoudl be able to utilize a loopback interface perfectly fine. 

Thanks for that, was hoping that would be the case. Will be testing this week. 🙂

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!