Long commit time with 125 vsys

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Long commit time with 125 vsys

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Running 5.0 code train, after we created 125 vsys on the PAN 5060 firewall and preloaded our standard panorama shared policies and address objects (3 pre polices, 1 post policy, and about 100 address objects).  The firewall commit time is about 220+ seconds for a full or partial commit.  I am trying to get PM attention but not getting much help.   Anyone else out there running multiple vsys and having slow commit issues?   Please bring the matter to your account team / TAM for a feature request.

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Would it be the same time for partial and full commits ?

I would  suggest opening a case with support so that we can direct the attention from the right team. More than a feature request we will have to identify what process in the code which is consuming or needing resources.

Thanks

Samshodh

Hello,

the commit time between partial and full are almost the same..  I already have a case open and spoke with our TAM already.  I am trying to find out how are other client experience..

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!