Malicious IP addresses and High Risk IP addresses- Easy way to search them?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Malicious IP addresses and High Risk IP addresses- Easy way to search them?

L3 Networker

Is there an easy way to see what IP addresses are in the PAN Known Malicious IP Addresses or High-Risk IP Addresses feeds? Like a URL with a text or xml of them? I know I can do it in the GUI but I was looking for a quicker way.

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Never mind, continued search and I turned up these commands:

request system external-list show type predefined-ip name panw-highrisk-ip-list

request system external-list show type predefined-ip name panw-known-ip-list

The above command will give you a list if 100 entries although EDL includes much more entries. 

So to see all the entiries inside the EDL that you would like to see you need to add to the command the entries number that you 

would like to, as you can see in the below example:

> request system external-list show type predefined-ip num-records 3317 name panw-highrisk-ip-list 
Reuven Elkabetz  |  Principal Security EngineerPalo Alto Networks ® |  Yigal Alon Street 94a | Tel Aviv 6789155|  ILWorking hours: Sun-Thu 09:00AM - 06:00PM   | www.paloaltonetworks.com
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!