Management is still terrible

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Management is still terrible

Committing changes on 3.1.x on my 2020s is nerve-wracking during an outage or when I mistakenly change something I didn't mean to change.  (Not that it ever happens...)

Commits on 4.1.x are a lot faster on one of my yet-to-be-deployed 500s, but I have other bones to pick with that series.  (Anyone else see commit failures, especially when leaving out policy and object changes?)  It's a very ambitious dynamic web GUI.  The devs have done a pretty good job with it, but it's not as solid as 3.1.

At least it's not Java.  Please don't go there.

L4 Transporter

@ Nwallette,

Commit failures while creating objects or security rules has been identified as a bug in the code.  It will be fixed in version 4.1.4 which is due in a month's time.

I agree, Please don't go the Java route!

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!