Need another BGP instance on Virtual Router

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Need another BGP instance on Virtual Router

L3 Networker

So I need another BGP instance on a virtual router of mine... but ive read that its not possible

Admin Guide

The firewall provides a complete BGP implementation that includes the following features:

Specification of one BGP routing instance per virtual router.

Im trying to keep the cfg on my router neat and tidy.

Is there an elegant way to handle this? or I guess this is going to force me to make another virtual router?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

We only support one instance of dynamic routing protocols per virtual router. If you need to run multiple instances, you will have to create multiple virtual routers.

ok, ty

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!