Network Monitor does not show specific data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Network Monitor does not show specific data.

L1 Bithead

2.JPG.jpg

Hi.all

I Have a question about Network Monitor of App Scope.

filter  "Source / Top 10 User / Last 30 Days"

When filtering application is normal.

When I select source of data is not seen among the eight days. (Capture Attached)

Also I was check the Network Monitor last night then April 24 ~ May 1 of data not visible. Today check the Network Monitor April 25 ~May 2 of data not visible.

Please let me know if what I should be checked.

Thanks...

7 REPLIES 7

L7 Applicator

Could you please verify the same on the ACC report. It shows the correct data..?

Thanks

Traffic normally seen in the ACC Report. 1.JPG.jpg

If I select Application is normally shown.

I'll screen capture again tomorrow

What software version are you on?

do you have another firewall by chance on a different version which is seeing the same issue?

The reason for asking that is that it might be an issue with a particular version.

I have tested it in the lab on version 6.0.2 and it is showing me the data with the parameters you have defined.

Capture.JPG.jpg

The other thing i can think of is that if it is in active passive may be the firewall was switched to secondary for those 8 days and that is why there is no data. But this is just an assumption.

May be upgrading the firewall might help. Let us know if this helps.

Thanks

Numan

Hello Numan,

If it is in HA environment, i don't think the PAN FW will shift data, as Wooki described "April 24 ~ May 1 of data not visible. Today check the Network Monitor April 25 ~May 2 of data not visible."

Thanks

L5 Sessionator

Yup hence the question did the firewall switch over.

Thanks

Numan

L1 Bithead

3.JPG.jpg

Today.. Network monitor of App Scope ..

Data was shifted 1 day..

Pan OS. 5.0.6 HA (Active - Passive)

Not occurred HA Failover.

Thanks

Since i was on later version. I am not sure if there is a bug on 5.0.6 or not but when i tested in the lab on the latest version it was working. Is it possible that you can upgrade and see if the issue gets resolves.

Let us know if upgrading helps.

Thanks

Numan

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!