Nike Plus

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Nike Plus

Not applicable

I have a Palo Alto 2050, software version 4.1.6

I have a user behind my Palo who can't log on to his Nike+ account. When he attempts to log on he gets redirected back to the sign on page continually. We've tested this outside the firewall and he has no problem. Anyone else seen this problem

Thank you,

David Scott

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

David,

Did you check you the traffic logs/ threat logs and see if  there any drops for this traffic ?.

Yes, I did, but it there are no drops/blocks for the traffic.

If the issue is happening with only one particular website for the user and all other websites are working fine then we can rule out things like routing and nat. With regards to this website check also url filtering logs if you are blocking any there. And also try different browsers and see if that helps. You can also see the session info from cli which also has a lot of info. And lastly packet captures on the firewall with src and dst filters to see the drops.

Thanks,

Sandeep T

L5 Sessionator

Hi David,

Try clearing the URL cache by using the following command from CLI and see if that helps

clear url-cache all

Thank you

mbutt

Not applicable

Thank you for all your suggestions.

I've checked packets, and nothing is getting dropped or blocked. The traffic appears to be normal (443/http) except for an occasional packet that's getting labeled as "GoToMeeting". Weird.

I cleared the URL cache.

But I still get the same redirect back to the login URL whenever I try to login behind my firewall. Any other suggestions?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!