OS 7 change ticket system

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

OS 7 change ticket system

L3 Networker

I thought I read or heard of a FW change management part in the new OS's like 7.1 or 2 possibly.  Can you confirm and provide some info on it?

Thank you,

Ted

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Change management is not part of PanOS yet and Palo Alto generally does not give roadmap presentations in public forums.  so I suspect you were seeing a third party solution.

Perhaps, Tuffin Orchestration suite?  They are a PA partner.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L3 Networker

Panorama possibly?

L4 Transporter

Hi Ted,

Not quite sure what you mean by ticket system?

But the GUI in 7.1 had a little revamp, you can check it out here.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/PAN-OS-7-1-Videos/PAN-OS-7-1-WebGUI-update/ta-p/73502

thanks,

Ben

A change management peice.  Where when you need to make change it can go to an approver first.

L3 Networker

I was at IGNITE 2016 and made notes of this.  Maybe it was a new feature thats not out yet.  I'm talking about a change management feature for getting approvals prior to creates fw changes and additions.

Change management is not part of PanOS yet and Palo Alto generally does not give roadmap presentations in public forums.  so I suspect you were seeing a third party solution.

Perhaps, Tuffin Orchestration suite?  They are a PA partner.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

Thanks again, and much appreciated.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!