Out of disk space

L6 Presenter

Re: Out of disk space

Hi,

For root partition yes, call support but for all others you should have a control of the disk space usage. Also advising you to upgrade your device at least  to 7.0.9 as per release notes and addresses issues:

PA-200.PNGPA-200_1.PNG

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/70/pan-os/pan-os-release-notes/pan-os-7-0-9-addressed...

Tags (1)
L3 Networker

I have this issue happening on a 5060 using 7.1.8.  I've had TAC clear it up but its back today.  I'm unsure if this a root file doing it though:

show system disk-space

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md3 3.8G 3.4G 246M 94% /
/dev/md5 7.6G 2.8G 4.4G 39% /opt/pancfg
/dev/md6 3.8G 2.9G 772M 79% /opt/panrepo
tmpfs 2.0G 116M 1.9G 6% /dev/shm
cgroup_root 2.0G 0 2.0G 0% /cgroup
/dev/md8 198G 135G 53G 73% /opt/panlogs

L2 Linker

I have the same problem with /dev/md3 being at 94%.  Wonder if it has anything to do with Panorama?  We just set that up yesterday.

Highlighted
L3 Networker

I beleive ours could be from leaving debug on after support calls.

L0 Member

Hi,

We are also having the same issue, would like to know if we can move the automatic purging threshold to 85/90% ?

Any idea?

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!