PA-200 HA Sync

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA-200 HA Sync

L3 Networker

Hi,

I have a message when I attempt to run a commit:

"The running configuration is not currently synchronized to the HA peer, and therefore, this commit will only be applied to the local device.

Please synchronize the peers by going to the dashboard and clicking on 'Sync to peer' on the High Availability widget.
The following component(s) are mismatched with the peer device:
Application Content
Threat Content

A commit on the peer device may or may not succeed.

Doing a commit will overwrite the running configuration. Do you want to continue?"

I view this in my dashboard:

sync.jpg

Is it secure to push the botton "Sync to peer" in the dashboard?

Why the syncronization is not automatic?

I noticed this behavior at other times but then the synchronization took place without my manual intervention.

15 REPLIES 15

Hi,

solution for error "failed to handle tdb_update_block"

• Some customers running PAN-OS versions 7.0.x and earlier have experienced commit failures with a “TDB_BLOCK_UPDATE” error message after installing content 706 and 707. This issue only affects customers running PAN-OS 7.0.x and earlier and can be addressed by following the steps in the guide linked above.
  • Customers who have not installed content version 706 or 707 are advised to skip directly to installing the latest version of Content Apps & Threats (version 708 or later).

follow this link for further solution

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Customer-Resources/Guide-for-Resolving-TDB-UPDATE-BLOCK-Issues-...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!