PA Eval license in Unetlab

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA Eval license in Unetlab

L1 Bithead

Hi

I want to test PA in Unetlab 10.0-12

https://nbctcp.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/bypass-firewall/

But I don't have URL Filter eval license.

QUESTIONS

1. how to get eval license for 2 PA because I also need to test OSPF between 2 PAs

2. with eval license beside URL Filter, what other features I can test

tq

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

On your PA device select the tab Device > left menu License and activate the url demo

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

There is no Demo buttun under License.

Shown here62 20160812 12.53.jpg

The PA has to be license and activated as the overall box.  Then under the URL filtering if you have never used or licensed that feature you can activate a 30 day demo.  You need to have the base activation done and the period still active.

If you have already used and expired a URL license then no more demo is available.

If no activate of the device has happened at all or the initial period has expired, then there are no demo options.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!