PA200 commit failed (file size limit)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA200 commit failed (file size limit)

L4 Transporter

Hi,

We are running commit from panorama to several PA200. Commit is failing, the reason is "Wildfire size limit" but we havent changed any value in Wildfire. If we restart management plane and run the commit again is working, the commit is done.

PanOS is 8.0.9

Why are we having this commit error??

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @soporteseguridad

Please see this Bug-ID resolved in PAN-OS 8.0.10

PAN-90842
Fixed an issue where commits failed after you changed the default Size Limit to a custom value for MacOSX files that the firewall forwarded to WildFire (DeviceSetupWildFire).

Your MacOSX file size limit seems to have been changed from the default (1MB) and as such you have hit this bug.

PAN-OS 8.0.10 is a recommended version at present so I would certainly recommend an upgrade.

Thanks,

Luke

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L5 Sessionator

Hi @soporteseguridad

Could you post a screenshot from within the Template Device -> Setup -> Wildfire? The commit is saying there is an error with these values for the "File Size Limits"

Thanks,

Luke.

Yes, but it seems like a bug because when we restart the management plane before commit, the commit is done properly.

This is the size WF config

size.JPG

Hi @soporteseguridad

Please see this Bug-ID resolved in PAN-OS 8.0.10

PAN-90842
Fixed an issue where commits failed after you changed the default Size Limit to a custom value for MacOSX files that the firewall forwarded to WildFire (DeviceSetupWildFire).

Your MacOSX file size limit seems to have been changed from the default (1MB) and as such you have hit this bug.

PAN-OS 8.0.10 is a recommended version at present so I would certainly recommend an upgrade.

Thanks,

Luke

Yes, i saw this bug but we havent change any value related to WF. And if we restart the MGMT plane before commiting is OK.

Hi,

The value has been changed from its default of 1MB - is there a possibility it was changed some time ago and forgotten about? Restarting the management plane appears to be a workaround for the bug I would certainly recommend to proceed with an upgrade.

Thanks,

Luke.

Its weird, we will proceed with the upgrade. Thanks a lot

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!