PAN-OS 7.0.3 is out, Please share your experience

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-OS 7.0.3 is out, Please share your experience

L3 Networker

Hi All,

PAN-OS  7.0.3 is out, Please share your experience.

Did some smoke tests and its looks ok,

Several SSL decryption bugs who where reallly bugging me are fixed.

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

My first experience is this:

Failed to install 7.0.3 with the following errors.

• SW version is 7.0.3
  • Error: At least one local superuser should be defined in Administrators.
  • Failed to install version 7.0.3 type panos

Tried both local and Active Directory accounts as well as via Panorama.  Same issue.

CASE #: 00391246 created.

I appears that "superuser" or "administrator" accounts pushed via an Panorama 7.0.3 template are not working.  The workaround is to create a local superuser ID on each individual firewall and run the upgrade locally.

I have PA200 lab which is not managed by Panorama, and there is only one user account as superuser.  I still can't upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3...

The requirement is a local superuser account without any specific authentication profile selected(even with local user databased).

E

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I installed it on Panorama and now a process keeps crashing (cdb). From the internal logs, it seems like the MongoDB database got corrupted. I haven't noticed any functionality that stopped working, though. Maybe the database is used as a cache and is not completely necessary for Panorama to work.

Benjamin

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!