has anyone 9.0 already on production units?
I´d like to have your feedback regarding the release.
Wait for first hotfixes / minor patches or go productive?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Check out this thread that BPRY created, I agree to sit and wait unless there is something you absolutly need and cannot wait.
I usually wait till the 3rd or 4th patch is out before thinking about putting it into production.
Unless you have a lab setup where you can test EVERYTHING that you use in production and also on the same hardware, then wait. I personally wait till at least x.x.7 or even better x.x.8 release (exceptions are on PA-200/PA-220 with only really basic features, there I would also install already x.x.3 or x.x.4 releases)
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!