PDF Footer logo dimensions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PDF Footer logo dimensions

L4 Transporter

The recommended PDF Footer dimensions are 182 x 154 per the GUI but when I put a logo in matching those exact dimensions, it compresses it vertically.  Are these recommendations wrong?  If so, what are the actual dimensions for the PDF Footer?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Looks like my logo that is working now is 182 x 50 but if anyone knows any official let me know. Thanks!

Hello Dz3015,

Please follow bellow instructions to find recommended dimension. Basically you need to click on preview button. Preview buttons are in RED Square.  Let me know if that helps.

Logo_rec.png

Regards,

Hardik Shah

Hello Hardik,

Yes the image would show up fine in the preview but then when the PDF report was created, it took the image and squeezed it vertically.  I created the image to match the recommended settings exactly.  Only when I narrow the height of the image to 50 pixels does it seem to look right.

Hi Dz3015,

I just tried in LAB, it works just fine, I think original image might have error in pixel. I used ms-paint to adjust pixels.

Let me know if that helps. Else provide me image what you are using, I will try out in LAB.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!