PDF Summary Schedule

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PDF Summary Schedule

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Could you provide details on how the Summary Schedule works.  The reports work properly and email properly.  They are sent at 4:00AM - and there seems to be no ability to modify that.  Also I am unclear what time frame I am seeing in the report.  For instance the custom PDF summary that is emailed to me this morning at 4:00AM has today's date written in the Title of report.  What is the time frame of the data snapshot? Is it 24 hours from each 4:00AM report build - or is it only the last 4 hours of this morning? Thank you very much for the assistance.  I have found documentation describing building the reports - but nothing on what a "daily" schedule really proclaims to provide.

Cheers,

Mike

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Hello,

The Summary Report is kicked off shortly after 0100 local device time and contains data for the preceding 24 hour period.  The report is emailed after the data is compiled and there is no option to modify the email schedule.

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.  One last one.  Is it a snapshot of only the last 24 hours - or does some of the data actually remain until it is preceded? For instance - "Top 5 Viruses" - I have had the same single virus block for a couple of days (several days of reports).  Does there need to be 5 more new detections - before that single instance gets aged out? I'm assuming some data remains until a higher count knocks it out.  Thanks again.

Mike

L5 Sessionator

The lists should be renewed every 24 hours, not keeping old data until overwritten by a new event.  If no virus was detected in the 24 hour period, the box should be blank.   You may want to contact Support is you think a virus is being falsely detected.

Do we have a way to initiate a pdf summery report?

Do we have a way to understand why a PDF was not created after 1 day? (all pdf contain custom reports)

Thanks

Ron Cohen

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!