PPPoE on Active/Active HA configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PPPoE on Active/Active HA configuration

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I try to configure PPPoE on Active/Active HA system (2xPA-500). Configuration went OK, but PPPoE stays disconnected. No log entries in System log. After changing to Active/Pasive mode PPPoE starts get connected.

Is PPPoE supported on Active/Active HA system ?

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

To which interface do you connect the PPPoE configuration?

If im not mistaken I think there might be a difference regarding this if you use A/A HA (like connect to a virtual interface instead of a physical or something like that).

Hi,

I try to configure L# subinterface but you can not configure PPPoe on an L3 subinterface.

As far as I know you can configure PPPoE on physical interface only.

With best regards,

Bojan Lepenik

Vodja projektov sistemskih rešitev

T: +386 2 33 00 216 / M: +386 51 312 097

/ bojan.lepenik@lancom.si

LANCom d.o.o.,Tržaška cesta 63, 2000 Maribor, T +386 2 33 00 300,  +386 2 33 00 309, www.lancom.si

 Z majhnimi dejanji lahko obvarujemo naravo. Preden sporočilo natisnete pomislite na okolje

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!