Palo Alto Networks recommends deferring upgrades until March 1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Palo Alto Networks recommends deferring upgrades until March 1

Retired Member
Not applicable

Due to an unforeseen issue with an upgrade script, Palo Alto Networks recommends deferring upgrades until March 1. This impacts all versions of PAN-OS. We apologize for the inconvenience. Corrective action is being taken to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

I suspect that is due to Feb 29th leap year?  My downloads fail with:

• ValueError: day is out of range for month
  • Failed to load into software manager. Please retry.
  • Post processing failed. Please retry.

Just to confirm that suspicion - the updates to my test firewall and Panorama went through fine today whereas I was seeing this issue yesterday.

I found this issue with support. The Issue was introduced when moving form 6.X to 7.0.3 or above. The issue doesnt exist if you do the two steup upgrade and go to 7.0.1 and then upgrade to 7.0.3 or higher. This fix is cinluded in 7.0.6 I am told

• 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!