Panorama Disk spare alarm.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Disk spare alarm.

L1 Bithead

HI All expert

my panorama M100 having an issue with disk space 95% in used need to clean up. I tried to delete all the core file and all the software and patching download but the Alarm still remain.

Tried to monitor few days but it's still there....and keeping increase.  Is that anthing i could to for clean up the disk space?

Disk space.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Nono,

You don't by chance have any additional debugging going on do you? That's the easy answer, if not:

run 'show system files'. This should give you which files are taking up a lot of space. Generally it would be something like core.1234. or process.1234 if the it has completed. 

It's safe to delete any file that pops up but export it off the box first as you'll want to review it because one of the processes likely is having an issue. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!