Panorama Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Error

L3 Networker

Getting below error in Panoram's  system logs :

Panorama has lost connection to its peer, no log will be forwarded

Though from Panorama all devices looks connected .Verifed the device status from panorma.

Anyone facing similar issue  ?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@deepak12,

If you upgraded to 9.0.2 I would log a ticket with support and let them review the logs; it's possible that this is a bug within 9.0. 

PS: I wouldn't have upgraded to 9.0.2 yet unless you actually need to manage a 9.0 firewall that needed to be upgraded for the additional feature set. 9.0 is not yet a recommended release and there are still new bugs being identified and old bugs waiting to be fixed. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@deepak12,

How often are you seeing the log entry, and are you verifying this against the logs on the firewall itself? If you aren't seeing the log entry often, I would simply chop it up to a device temporarily disconnecting, which isn't really that abnormal. If you are seeing it on a regular basis I would look at the managed firewall logs and simply see what device is also reporting it's losing connection to Panorama. 

@BPry 

I am seeing frequent logs for same , will check for logs on firewall.

However obeserviing this logs after recent upgrade from 8.1.7 to 9.0.2 .Not sure if something related to 9.0.2 code.

@BPry 

I checked on few managed firewall and can't see any logs related to disconnectio in system logs. 

Not sure if something related to code upgrade, recently upgraded to 9.0.2 .

@deepak12,

If you upgraded to 9.0.2 I would log a ticket with support and let them review the logs; it's possible that this is a bug within 9.0. 

PS: I wouldn't have upgraded to 9.0.2 yet unless you actually need to manage a 9.0 firewall that needed to be upgraded for the additional feature set. 9.0 is not yet a recommended release and there are still new bugs being identified and old bugs waiting to be fixed. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!