Panorama Log Server space

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Log Server space

L3 Networker

Hello Team,

We have hosted our panorama in a VM server . Where primary partition of the server is 70 GB and Secoundry partition is 40 GB.

Currently we have only the 40 GB to store the Pan Log . Please find the partition details.

tiwara@Panorama> show system disk-space

Filesystem Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on

/dev/sda3 3.8G  1.6G  2.1G  43% /

/dev/sda5 7.6G  5.8G  1.4G  81% /opt/pancfg

/dev/sda6 3.8G  2.2G  1.5G  61% /opt/panrepo

tmpfs 1005M     0 1005M   0% /dev/shm

/dev/sdb1 40G   23G   16G  60% /opt/panlogs  [need to increase to 120 GB]

We want to increase the { /dev/sdb1 40G } to 120 GB , so do we need to increase the primary partition of panorama server  . We have already extended the secondary partition to 120 GB but still the /opt/panlogs space is not increase. We have already rebooted the server.

Also Please advise if we delete the secondary partition , do we lose any thing (like logs etc.)

Thanks in advance.

TiwarA

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

This discussion might help you: How do I add additional log storage to VM Series?

Thanks

Hello ,

I think i have resolved the issue .

It need to be increased in the primary drive where the software store. Filesystem is only create a /dev/sdb1 40G   23G   16G  60% /opt/panlogs .

If the primary drive is increased your file will automatically increased the panlog size.

Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!