Panorama Task Manager Is loading || unable to see any completed jobs history

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Task Manager Is loading || unable to see any completed jobs history

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

We having Panorama which manages more then 30 devices, The problem I facing is when I check the Task manager on the left bottom it's loading continously and unable see any completed or ongoing processes of all devices even if I wait more then 30 minutes.

image.png

But I can see those last jobs on managed devices coloum.

I could not found any articles related to this, can anyone give your valuable suggestion. 

NOTE:

Panorama PAN OS 8.0.9

Modal: Panorama-PAN-PRA-25

Thanks!

Sethupathi M

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

Could you please help us here.

Regards,

Sethupathi M

@Sethupathi The current preffered PanOS version is 8.0.19-h1. You are using quite an outdated  8.0.9 and it is very likely a bug condition, which can be resolved by upgrade. For example I have found the following bugs applying to your PanOS version:

PAN-97084  Fixed a rare issue where the task manager failed to load in the web interface
when a pending job caused subsequent completed jobs to be inappropriately
held in memory.

PAN-82502 Fixed an issue where the firewall web interface did not display the task
manager when indices were corrupted and did not purge the old jobs as
expected.

Hello BatD,

thanks for your prompt response. I'll check the same.

With Regards,

Sethupathi M

Hi Sethupathi,

Please run "show jobs all" and verify if you see too many number of jobs held.for a longer period. 

And also check release notes of 8.0.11 -  PAN-97084, quite possible to hit this.

Regards,

Bernarden

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!