Panorama Templates - Authentication Profile reference issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Templates - Authentication Profile reference issue

L0 Member

I would love to require all configuration changes possible of a local firewall to be completed on Panorama.  However, there is one persistent profile setting that sticks out as an issue and that is the Authentication Profile.

For example, I would expect most users are configuring the authentication profile at a high level within templates.  Let's say we used the highest level possible.  Following down the templates, let's say we are are using the bottom most template in a template stack to configure the Captive Portal.  When the Captive Portal is configured within a template, the Authentication Profile must be configured within the same templated to be used.  This is where the issue lies.  If I created all of my Authentication Profiles at the highest level, how to I reference the Authentication Profiles in lower templates without creating new ones?

The same issue occurs when configuring GlobalProtect Portals and Gateways.

Any ideas how to deal with this without creating new Authentication Profiles at a lower level?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!