Panorama and Active/Active Setup

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama and Active/Active Setup

L0 Member

I'm setting up two 7050's in an active/active configuration. What is the best method to handle this with Panorama? Right now I only have one of them in there and it seems like only one of the nodes is getting my config changes even though I have config sync turned on.

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

To manage them in Panorama you would add both nodes.  Then use the check box option in the managed nodes list to group HA pairs.

If the configuration is not syncing, that is probably a separate issue.  You do normally update one device and then they sync.  This is why Panorama keeps track of which devices are pairs.  go to the system log and find the reason for the sync failure.  There are a number of error codes and each has a solution article setup depending on why the sync is failing.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!