Panorama configuration report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama configuration report

L0 Member

Hello,

I would like to get a report containing settings of all firewalls in the Panorama console, without going device by device.

Is it possible?

First report is to get interface IPs and subnet (contained in the Interfaces, Ethernet menu of Panorama)

Or not possible, I need to go for scripting?

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @Johny.Gasser

Are you already on panorama 8.1? Then there is a possibility to generate reports directly in the WebUI. 

For PAN-OS 8.0.x and lower you need to get the required informations wirh a script...

Migration to 8.1 is in the pipe, so this is my final resolution.

You have mentioned script, do you have an example or reference?

Sorry, my bad. You need to script anyway. With 8.1 you can generate a report per Template ... but not over ALL templates/firewalls.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!