Panorama fails to deploy PanOS to Firewalls

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama fails to deploy PanOS to Firewalls

L1 Bithead

We have a Panorama (M-100) managing several PA5020 firewalls. We need to update the PanOS from 6.1.7 to 6.1.10 (don't push for higher this is all we can do for now). I've updated the Panorama to the 6.1.10 version. Now i try to use the deployment software option and upload the 5020 PanOS but nothing shows after the status bar finishes. 

Isn't it supposed to show the uploaded file?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

It turns out that the file is available but not shown, once the "install from file" is pressed and the pop-up window is populated with the Type and File it will push correctly. We will be upgrading sometime in the "near" fulture to 8. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Rick-Olsen,

There is a known issue PAN-61439 with Install from File that was addressed in 6.1.18, although I'm not positive when this particular issue was actually introduced. Is there any way for you to attempt to download directly from the M-100? 

Also.....6.1.20 available....installing 6.1.10.....    😉 

L1 Bithead

It turns out that the file is available but not shown, once the "install from file" is pressed and the pop-up window is populated with the Type and File it will push correctly. We will be upgrading sometime in the "near" fulture to 8. 

Thanks.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!