Policies IP address : Difference between all and any ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Policies IP address : Difference between all and any ?

L2 Linker

Hello,

I'd like to understand if there is any difference between 'all' and 'any' keywords when applied on the source or destination address field of a policy. Could anybody provide the answer ?

Thanks !

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hi,

What version of software are you using please?  I don't see an "all" on mine! (4.1.0)

Regards,

Dave

Hi,

We are still in 4.0.4 for now.

I just looked further and had an idea. And if this "all" were an object ? And it was. So the guy who configured this firewall created an object named all and did not use the "any" checkbox everywhere. You will have an example in attached jpg file.

Forget this question, it is our configuration specific.

Sorry for the mistake, and thank you for this answer you helped me to get explanation.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!