Policy details

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Policy details

L3 Networker

Hi ,

Is there way to pull the details of all policies using same address/address group  in Panorama via cli .

I can check from gui , but it will need lot of manul work .

Example:  address group  -" Test" is part of policy for 10 firewall managed by Panorama . How i can pull details which are the policy name along with respective device group name or firewall name.

Thanks ..

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

I believe it is more easy to do in Panorama web UI. when you searched for the address group "Test" in the Global search it gives all the security rules where the gorup is being used and name of the device group(policy name)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

I believe it is more easy to do in Panorama web UI. when you searched for the address group "Test" in the Global search it gives all the security rules where the gorup is being used and name of the device group(policy name)

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

What happens if you did a show | match command

So going into configure mode on Panorama from CLI

show | match "Test" or similar

Maybe it would be

show |match "address-group Test" or similar.

This should show you all "hits: on the word Test, and what the policy name is, and what DG you would find that Test group at.

Just some ideas to help you along.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Sure, i will check for this option .

Thanks.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!