Portal Status Connection initializing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Portal Status Connection initializing

L3 Networker

I'm using LSVPN, after rebooting my satellite I can see Portal Status Connection initializing  (Network->IPsec Tunnels->Gateway Info) But nothing happens, in the capture I don't even see actual traffic to portal even if I try to reconnect manually. Please advise

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hello,

As the satellite in not initiating the connection, I think the problem can one of the following

> Portal IP and local interface on IPsec tunnel on satellite

> Route to portal IP

> Check if there is default deny/clear rule in your security policy

> Please make sure u have policy to allow traffic between between the local IP and portal IP

Please refer to the section "Satellite Configuration" in Large Scale VPN (LSVPN) Deployment Guide for screnshot help

> You can test the routing using the command "test routing fib-lookup ip <IP-address of portal> virtual-router <Virtual router interface>".

Let me know if it helps

~ Sai Srivastava Tumuluri ~

Appreciate your suggestions, especially that command to test routing. In fact I removed IPsec config from sattelite and it started to work immediately after I recreated it

Happy to know config worked. Thank you for choosing Palo Alto Networks. Also let me know if u have any further questions on this discussion

Great day!

Sai

~ Sai Srivastava Tumuluri ~
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!