Problem after upgrade from 7.0.13 to 7.1 pa-5000

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problem after upgrade from 7.0.13 to 7.1 pa-5000

L1 Bithead

Hello all

i have a big problem with the device after upgrading from pan os 7.0.13 to 7.1. The system after reboot dosn't fully boot up.

The web gui starts but doesn't boot the ha configuration and interfaces. If i try to commit it says that it is not possible because it is locked from the auto-commit but if i digit show jobs all i see nothing.

If i try to show interface i recive this error:

>show interface all

>Server error : Dataplane is not up or invalid target-dp(*.dp*).

the same error that i recive if i digit:

>debug dataplane show cfg-memstat statistics

>Server error : Dataplane is not up or invalid target-dp(*.dp*).

I have reverted the software to the previous release but i receive the same errors.

Can you help me pls to escape from this bad situation:D

thanks all

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

As far as l am aware it is not a simple way to revert from 7.1x > 7.0.x but l might be wrong. To fix this problem quicker please raise a TAC case as P2. As it looks to me a serious issue

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!