Problem renewing ssl certificates with global protect portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problem renewing ssl certificates with global protect portal

L2 Linker

certificates2.pngconfig.pngerror2.pngHi all,

I have the following problem. We have an ssl certificate (public ca) and this renews end of this month. We use ssl.domain.xx as gateway. Since we have to renew our certificate I ordered Networksolutions certificate and installed this within the certificates 'device/certificates' with the complete chain, according the normal procedure. Root certificate and intermediaire certificate give ca indicates. All well till here. Now I try to configure the portal configuration for globalprotect, where I have to provide the agent configuration. I install the root certificate under root-ca which goes well , but when I add the intermediairy certificates trusted by the root certificates, it gives the error "client-config is invalid" and "root-ca is invalid.

The only thing I can imagine, is that those are not indicated under "Default Trusted Certificate Authorities". It concerns the following ca's  :

OV_NetworkSolutionsOVServerCA2 and OV_USERTrustRSACertificationAuthority.

Anybody has an idea why those errors appear and how this can be fixed ?

1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

@johan.boeckx 

I know it's been quite a while since you've posted this, but I hope this finds you well.

In the past we started noticing issues quite similar to this in the now EOL 8.0 version. The fix to resolved this was included and confirmed in the latter 8.1.0 release.

If this doesn't (or did not) help, I would suggest calling into Support for further assistance from a TAC engineer.

I hope this helps!

Cheers

-Cheers
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!