Problem with SSL youtube app

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problem with SSL youtube app

L1 Bithead

Hi,

From yesterday we have issues with the app categorization. We have a QoS profile defined for youtube with a max bandwith of 5mb.

When we browse any https URL the PA appliance categorizes as "youtube-base", with an url categorization of "any":

This is facebook browsing

facebook.PNG.png

We have the update 406-2023, and tried to revert to the 405-2020 and we experience the same problem.

Anybody has this issue too?

Thanks,

Esteban

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Do you by any chance have any app-override policy configured under Policy > Application Override that sets tcp/443 traffic to application 'youtube-base'?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

I would open a case with support; that's very odd.

It might be as simple as a cache file needs to be cleared from the CLI. (Shot in the dark: appinfo2ip)

Hi mharding,

I issued "clear appinfo2ip" (All appinfo2ip cache cleared), but the problem persist.

I opened a support case, but I haven't a good experience opening cases.

Thanks,

Esteban

L7 Applicator

Do you by any chance have any app-override policy configured under Policy > Application Override that sets tcp/443 traffic to application 'youtube-base'?

Thanks a lot!

I have a pending chat with my coworker.

Thank you very much

Esteban

Does "I have a pending chat with my coworker" actually mean that you will yell at your coworker? :smileysilly:

L1 Bithead

Ha, means that I punched him in his face....

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!