Public IPv6 DHCP Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Public IPv6 DHCP Support

L4 Transporter

Since many ISPs are adding support for IPv6, I wanted to know if PAN firewalls support receiving an IPv6 via DHCP from the ISP? When I go to IPv6 on the interface, I don't see a DHCP or PPPoE option. It appears one can only set a static address ?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hello Mackwage,

Currently we only support the v4 version of DHCP. However, we do have a feature request (FR) submitted to our development team where you can request your account's SE to vote for it.

FR ID: 3060

Refer following thread for more details.

Re: DHCPv6 client support?

Regards,

Hardik Shah

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Hello Mackwage,

Currently we only support the v4 version of DHCP. However, we do have a feature request (FR) submitted to our development team where you can request your account's SE to vote for it.

FR ID: 3060

Refer following thread for more details.

Re: DHCPv6 client support?

Regards,

Hardik Shah

L6 Presenter

Hello Mackwage,

Let me know if you need additional information.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!