Qos - Rewrite DSCP field

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Qos - Rewrite DSCP field

L0 Member

Hi all,

Can PAN (i've got a pan 500)rewrite the DSCP field for some type of traffic(by Policy-Based routing or any way of doing this)?

Indeed i need to rewrite the dscp field of any RADIUS traffic on ef to make it appears on the WAN as a high priority traffic.

I can ask to my provider to do this on its routers but i prefer asking nothing and mastering the flows.

Thanks for your support.

M. Berkous

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Yes, the PAN can do DSCP marking.

In the policies tab create a rule for a specific application and allow this traffic. The last column of the rule is "Options". This is where you configure L4 QOS (TOS or Diffserve or None)

Steve Krall

L0 Member

Ok i'll try and i will let you know but i trust your answer Smiley Happy...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!