Real time bandwidth on Ingress and egress Interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Real time bandwidth on Ingress and egress Interface

L4 Transporter

Iam using QOS and i want to check the real time bandwidth on  Ingress and egress interface. 

8 REPLIES 8

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Joshan_Lakhani,

You can see under qos statistics.

Mayur

M

Can i Check Previous bandwidth using cli

@Joshan_LakhaniYou can see only real time bandwidth under qos statistics. If you want to check historical traffic on interfaces, you can check it under ACC tab or under monitoring tool like Solarwinds.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M

my internet Link is of 20 MB and as per isp is utilization is 10Mb. But in FW i am see only in 0.5 MB real time traffic can you suggest

In QOS we only see upload on egress and Download on ingress. Can i check both upload and download on same interface using cli/GUI. or I want to check internet total utilization on egress port.

Hello,

Your best bet is to use some netflow software and send the PAN netflow to it for this.

Regards,

Without Using Net flow or any NMS tool can I show real time bandwidth Via Cli on physical interface. 

I want to see download traffic of two different ISPs so I can identify link saturation, as I have 12 Mbps bandwidth of one ISP and 15 Mbps on second ISP.

For SNMP Option : I am not getting response of SNMP V3 from firewall on NMS Server is paloalto Support Huawei NMS or not

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!