Release Date for 5.0.3

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Release Date for 5.0.3

L4 Transporter

When is the official release date for 5.0.3?

18 REPLIES 18

I see it available today myself.  Was waiting for this one before moving forward from 4.1 to 5.0.3.

Those who've upgraded, was their initial setup and config that had to take place from 4.1 or is the upgrade a install and worry about some of the new features at a later time?  If that makes sense?

Based on our upgrade from 4.1.x to 5.0.x on our PA-500 the standard config options are there.  You do have new featues available to you if and when you decide to enable them or take advantage of them. We will be going to 5.0.3 shortly on our production boxes.

Phil

As excited as we all are for this release, I suggest waiting a little bit before upgrading any truly production boxes. I'd stick for 4.1.10 for a couple weeks and see what issues people report in 5.0.3 before taking the 4.1 -> 5.x jump, as there is no easy roll back (without rolling back your config)

of course, I'll be upgrading my in house boxes tonight 🙂 just not any a customers just yet..

coactive,

I completely agree.  I plan to wait a couple weeks as my work (and of course personal) time does not allow for me to jump right away on this. Probably in April at this point, but unsure. Thanks for the heads up, I'd be curious to know how they go. 

• 18 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!