Removing my site from Palo Alto's blacklist

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Removing my site from Palo Alto's blacklist

L0 Member

Hi, please tell me how can i contact to Palo Alto for taking  my blacklisted domain to whitelist in a palo alto DB

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

Put your site here https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/ from that site you can request a recat.

Hello, 

@Brandon_Wertz  I have the same problem with arhimar.ro domain . 

I already recat  the url on the https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/  but the issue persist and I cannot register as customer for advanced recat. 

Can you check please and let me know what solutions are to remove the domain from paloaltoblacklist ?

thank you

I looked up your domain "arhimar.ro" and it doesn't appear to be in a blacklist to me.

Site.PNG

@Brandon_Wertz we got this report from a client 

We recently had an e-mail problem with all e-mails from the domain arhimar.ro (that means that Hor**** has not received any e-mails from AR**** since 20 November 2019 – see below).

Our IT cannot solve the problem. They told me that Arhimar has to initiate this. They provided me with the following information for your IT responsible:

“Our e-mail service provider qualifies mails from your domain as phishing mails, because of the URL arhimar.ro in your e-mail which is listed up the Blacklist of PaloAlto. Please contact PaloAlto to get removed from their blacklist to enable a stable email communication to all companies which uses PaloAlto as an external serviceprovider to validate email against spam/phishing.”

Would you please forward this information to your IT responsible and ask him to follow these instructions in order to reestablish a safe e-mail communication between Arhimar and Horn****?

Thank you very much for your support.

@shiprian wrote:

@Brandon_Wertz we got this report from a client 

We recently had an e-mail problem with all e-mails from the domain arhimar.ro (that means that Hor**** has not received any e-mails from AR**** since 20 November 2019 – see below).

Our IT cannot solve the problem. They told me that Arhimar has to initiate this. They provided me with the following information for your IT responsible:

“Our e-mail service provider qualifies mails from your domain as phishing mails, because of the URL arhimar.ro in your e-mail which is listed up the Blacklist of PaloAlto. Please contact PaloAlto to get removed from their blacklist to enable a stable email communication to all companies which uses PaloAlto as an external serviceprovider to validate email against spam/phishing.”

Would you please forward this information to your IT responsible and ask him to follow these instructions in order to reestablish a safe e-mail communication between Arhimar and Horn****?

Thank you very much for your support.

Sorry I don't know how else to help you.  I don't work for Palo, but am a customer of their products.  This other entity which is blocking your emails is saying Palo has the domain listed as malicious but Palo's URL filtering lookup doesn't corroborate that.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

In this case, it would be best to open a ticket with support to get this corrected.

Regards,

Can you redirect me to the support forum topic please . 

On the website I need to be a customer for support ticket ..and I am not a customer .

Thank you

Ciprian

Hello,

You might be able to create an account by going to https://support.paloaltonetworks.com/, if not then give their support a call.

Support Contact: US: (866) 898-9087

Regards,

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!