Reports - Best way to see top URLs visited?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Reports - Best way to see top URLs visited?

L4 Transporter

I'm struggling a little with the documentation on how to generate useful reports.

If I look in the ACC or default reports I can see destinations but they are simply a mix of raw hostname and rdns lookups - they might show a lot of traffic to, say, a88-221-183-148.deploy.akamaitechnologies.com, but they won't show that traffic was actually people looking at http://news.bbc.co.uk.

How can I get a report that (for example) simply show the top X sites (not individual pages) visited for the past X hour or days please?

Also I'm unclear what I need to enable in terms of logging to be able to do this - do I need to enable (as a minimum) alerting on all URLs for a URL profile assigned to a policy, or does the PAN log all this info somewhere by default?

Thanks!

19 REPLIES 19

Hi, I would also like to see this report.  Any update on this feature request?

Thanks.

Hello,

is this report on the roadmap ?

I would like to see this feature added.

Yep, me too - any URL reporting improvement would be great!

+1

Customer are asking for this "TopDomain" Report

• 19 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!