Response Page: GlobalProtect Portal Login Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Response Page: GlobalProtect Portal Login Page

L0 Member

greetings!

up until panos 8.0.7, i could reference logos and background pictures for my custom portal login page on secondary https servers. the web client would load them and display them.

now with panos 8.0.8, these externally hosted pictures do not get displayed by the client due to newly set http headers named "content security policy" et al.

question: is there a way to edit the content of those new headers in order to allow specific external servers? or to turn them off altogether? if not, is there a way to copy the logos and background pictures into the portal webroot of the firewall itself?

ps: i'm aware of the customization script part inside the portal login page snippet, but it's not enough for my taste.

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

There seem to be an issue cased by the new hared added in 8.0.8 that you mentioned in the case
"Content Security Policy" which prevented from loading the images. This has been already reported back to engineering.

At the moment the available workarounds is either to downgrade to 8.0.7 or wait for the firmware release that should contain the fix which is 8.1.1.
Current ETA for 8.1.1 is first week of May.

thank you very much for this information.

do you know if the 8.0 release train will also receive this fix?

we don't plan to update to 8.1.x in the near future.

greetings,

raoul.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!