Response Page on Internet Zone

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Response Page on Internet Zone

L3 Networker

Hello Community,

our customer has a Cluster of PA-3020 with PANOS 7.0.2.

We have enabled Application Block Page and the Internal users can view it properly.

Customer has a rule to permit Web-browsing traffic from Internet to DMZ.

image001.png

When users try to show the web page published by the server on the rule, he view the Application Block Page that block Flash Application.

On the Internet interface has been applied an Management Profile with Response Page unchecked.

Do you have any idea to disable Application Block Page only from Internet to DMZ zone?

Thanks in advance.

Jacopo

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

I believe the response pages are enabled per interface, so forming this from only a specific zone, to another zone, with security policies of some form will not be an option. 

Hi @mmmccorkle,

I apologize for delay.

I can confirm taht application block page is a global setting. Response pages in interface management profiles are only used for serving captive portal pages.

Regards.

Jacopo

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!