Run a user login/logout report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Run a user login/logout report

Not applicable

I am trying to run a monthly report that includes all the information in the NETWORK --> GATEWAYS --> REMOTE USERS --> PREVIOUS USERS report.

This report shows the Domain, User, Computer, Client, Private IP, Public IP, Tunnel Type, Login at, and Logout at.

My management has asked for monthly reports showing this information and I cannot seem to find a good way to grab this data.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Seth

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Report.png

This is the data I need my report to show.

Taking this as a custom report is not supported for now.But you can export this window to excel if you need.

in excel document

import data from web

Use XML api

https://ip_address/api/?type=op&key=PASTEYOURKEY&cmd=<show><global-protect-gateway><previous-user></previous-user></global-protect-gateway></show>

You may also filter from system logs for global protect success login and log out events.So that exporting that info also available.

( eventid eq globalprotectgateway-regist-succ ) or ( eventid eq globalprotectgateway-logout-succ )

Thank you for your response.  I would think that if PAN can run that report itself, then there has to be a way, using the same code, to run the same report.

Is there a way to have that same page (in the image above) show more results?  If i could get it to go back more historically, that should suffice as well.

I don't know any configuration for that.But I also want to learn how this window's databese is working

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!