SAML Immediately logs me off???

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SAML Immediately logs me off???

L3 Networker

Hello -

I've set up SAML and by all accounts it looks like everything is working fine.  In the Monitor > System logs I see four different events: saml-client-redirect, saml-idp-activity, saml-signature-validated and finally auth-success.

The issue is this:

I click on "Use Single Sign-On" > (same result with/without optional Username) Continue > and it takes me right back to the logon screen.

I can log on with local account with no issues.

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Shamelesss bump.

L3 Networker

Ran the CLI: To test a SAML-based authentication profile, enter the following command, then copy the URL from the output and paste it into a browser.

Result: Passed

Makes no sense why it would kick me immediatly back to the login page.

Same issue for me, did you ever figure this out? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!