SFP Compatibility PA3050

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SFP Compatibility PA3050

L4 Transporter

Hi

We have a PA3050, and we have 4 SFP like this: SFP HP X121 1G SPF LC LX 

So we would like to use 2 SFP to do a aggreagete link in PA.

Is this SFP compatible with PA3050?

thanks a lot

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@soporteseguridad,

You would have to hope that someone has actively tested these specific SPFs in a PA chassis before and that they respond here to be positive, but I haven't had a huge issue with other third-party SFPs in a 3020 chassis at all. 

Obligatory PA sanctioned info. 

The proper list of transceivers can be found on the PDF that can be downloaded HERE,  and the thrid-party component support warnings can be found HERE

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@soporteseguridad,

You would have to hope that someone has actively tested these specific SPFs in a PA chassis before and that they respond here to be positive, but I haven't had a huge issue with other third-party SFPs in a 3020 chassis at all. 

Obligatory PA sanctioned info. 

The proper list of transceivers can be found on the PDF that can be downloaded HERE,  and the thrid-party component support warnings can be found HERE

Hi Friend,

Do you have any idea about sfp+ (10GB) compatibility with palo 3020 box??

Thanks,

Lakshitha

@Lakshitha,

The 3020 doesn't have any SFP+ interfaces, just SFP

Hi BPry,

Thanks for your clarification. SFP support only 4Gbps ?? Am I right??

Thanks.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!