SSL VPN & VeriSign VIP Access for Mobiles

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SSL VPN & VeriSign VIP Access for Mobiles

Not applicable

Hi all,

is there any way to integrate the subject, does PA support Two factor authentication. using RADIUS and VeriSign??

5 REPLIES 5

Not applicable

Smiley Sad

Any ideas, please??? may be, creating custom login page or any other options??

Hi Aslidin,

I am assuming that you are wanting to use this for SSL VPN ?

I know the PA devices support 2-factor authentication as there are guides for Nordic Edge, I would presume that it would be the same process for any other 2-factor auth process.

See the following link for the nordic edge solution http://www.nordicedge.se/palo-alto

Cheers

Marc

Thanks a lot for that Marct,

it means I don't need to care about second, OTP screen and it is going to appear automaticaly?

Thats the way I understand it with the nordic edge solution, I am going to see if I can get their demo version running soon, so I will be able to have more details then.

Marc

NordicEdge is a great solution and you don't have to care about OTP page, it's automatic due the RADIUS response.

Nice integration with Palo Alto (and all other major vendors to tell the truth), in one hour you can have domain user logging into SSL VPN with strong authentication. OTP can be sent via sms, email o smartphone app,

A demo 30-days with SMS support is available to try, I suggest the product. Smiley Happy

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!