Seek for help: Failure to use Global Protect VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Seek for help: Failure to use Global Protect VPN

L1 Bithead

I came into a problem for global protect VPN connection, could anyone please help me?

After installing of the GlobalProtect64.msi program(finished installtion), it didnot work on my computer(cannot establish connection, windows 8.1, 64 bits system).

I checked log files"debug_drv.log": 
[Info 297]Driver inf file is installed successfully.
[Info 327]Driver install component fails with error 0x8007000D!
[Info 297]Driver inf file is installed successfully.
[Info 327]Driver install component fails with error 0x8007000D!

"PanGPS.log", :
[Info (1361)]:old registry setting LogoutRemmoveSSO not found
[Info (1361)]:old registry setting restartgpa not found
[Info (1361)]:old registry setting FlushDNS not found
[Info (1361)]:old registry setting WscAutoDetect not found
……
Error (51): Driver is not installed, reinstall it now.

I installed/repaired/uninstalled the 64 bit .msi programs for many many times, however, it did not work.
Version: windows 8.1, 64 bits system    Global protect VPN version: 4.0.7-5 (4.1.0 in program register)

(C++2013 redistributable in globalprotect64.msi have also been installed)

Could anyone please help me? Look forward to your suggestions!
4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I would say try a newer version of GP is its available, and/or fill out a support ticket.

Regards,

L7 Applicator

@MagicinSKY

Do you have other VPN software installed on your computer? And/or may be some other software that conflicts with the GP driver or is this a newly installed win8.1 without additional software?

I have only used the Global Ptorect VPN, and the question  came up with the installtion of this new version of GP VPN cilent. Now, the old version and new version(4.1  3.1) all have this same question, and i donnot know how to deal with it.(Before ever time of installing, I unistalled the previous installed cilent)  @Remo

The support in my school gave me two version of new cilent(v3.1 v4.1), the dubug log gave the same warn. However, the previous old version silent used to work well for 2 years before this updata of cilent. Now, the installtion of old version also came into the same question… I donnot know how to deal with it, every time before installtion, i deleted the old dictionary after unistalltion o>_

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!