Should sub interfaces be graphed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Should sub interfaces be graphed

L4 Transporter

We have aggregate interfaces under which we have created sub interfaces. The graph for aggregate inerfaces displays expected avg/min/max but the sub interfaces are displaing very unexpected avg/min/max. 

image.pngimage.png

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @raji_toor

I assume you are querying these values with snmp? If yes, then you have to update to 8.0.9 because what you have here is bug PAN-80686, which is solved with 8.0.9.

Regards,

Remo

Yes it is SNMP, Is there any other metod i can use.

We have upgraded to 8.0.9 5 days ago and i am adding these graphs today

If you havent set different average times or snmp read intervalls, this sound to me like 8.0.9 did not fix this issue completely. To be sure the best probably is to open a TAC case ...

Another method would be to use the xml api, but it not an out-of-the-box solution like snmp ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!