Some has a problem blocking Youtube Application?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Some has a problem blocking Youtube Application?

Not applicable

I recently had problems with blocking youtube, I added a policy where I deny the application access to youtube. When I go to the YouTube page and I try to watch a video, the first time if it hangs correctly, but if I try more times with other videos, the application is no longer blocked and can see the videos on youtube.

In the monitor tab, I see the IP traffic to which I am blocking youtube and the action appears deny, but as I commented, I can watch the videos after many attempts to open a video or other.

I tried to change the version, from version 4.1.9 to version 5.0.4 and all versions it is the same.

I hope someone can help me solve this problem

Regards.

Hugo.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

did you update your app id from dynamic update ?

there was a problem with old version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

did you update your app id from dynamic update ?

there was a problem with old version.

Thank You PANOS, my app id version was old, update my version and block correct!

Regards.

Hugo

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!