Sort columns in Monitor tab?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Sort columns in Monitor tab?

Not applicable

I feel like an idiot, but how do I sort the columns in my monitor tab? The used to be sorted by generate time, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hi Mcocat,

You can Either logs via ESC or DESC order, which is based on Time Stamp.

There is no way to short it via name or any other parameters. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L6 Presenter

Hi Mcocat,

You can Either logs via ESC or DESC order, which is based on Time Stamp.

There is no way to short it via name or any other parameters. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

L3 Networker

Hi mcocat,

You should be able to sort the log output by 'Ascending' or 'Descending' order.

At the very bottom right corner you should see this option.

Capture23.JPG

L3 Networker

I just export them to excel and can do a better job of manipulating them that way.

Excellent suggestion. If you need to sort or filter logs in a much more free-form manner, exporting logs to a CSV and then manipulating the data in the spreadsheet editor of your choice is the way to go. If you use Excel, just be sure to save the CSV as a format (ex XLSX) that supports the manipulations you made so you don't lose your work.

Which time stamp? There are multiple: Generate Time, Start Time, Receive Time, Parent Start Time... what is the specific time stamp used to sort logs either in ASC or DESC order?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!